Reminds me the story of the Three Marketing Pigs.
That first little pig, took shortcuts. Didn’t take the time to dohis research. Simply wanted something now, and didn’t think abouttomorrow. The straw was the first obvious material he found to useand it required no extra tools to construct his dwelling.
The second little pig took the time to consider his options.His momma taught him to be frugal so he did his diligence and researched the possibilities. He found the right product at the right price and constructed his dwelling. It wasn’t long before he was also running from the butchers knife. Though he did succeed
to plan, he failed to plan to succeed!
That third pig… he was savvy. He paid attention to what the other two did and learned from them. He found the resources and tools needed to create a sound structure tomorrow and for life.
He learned from the second pig to not sit back once the initial work was done. He learned to utilize and exhaust all the tools and resources he came across. He continued to use all those resources to keep his structure at a sustained comfortable level.
If your going to do it and expect to be successful, don’t do it haphazardly. Follow the blueprint the ladies have expressed in the blog post Create Your Own Marketing Blitz. You will see success come your way!
If your not a member of Hot Flash Hits, you are missing out on some great advertising opportunities. Join Hot Flash Hits Today!
Here are the five trends that I see will significantly impact businesses in 2013.
1. “Crowdsolving” becomes a hot innovation trend. Some of the greatest challenges we face in the world, challenges that have to do with health, energy and education, are being tackled in unique ways. Instead of relying on the existing machines and organizations to address problems, innovative organizations such as the X Prize Foundation are creating competitions that reward disparate groups of individuals to collaborate and create innovative solutions in ways that had not previously been possible.
2. Technology evolves to assist human contact. A great deal of technology developed for businesses over the last few years has focused on three things: making us more efficient, developing so-called relationships with thousands of people regardless of location, and enabling us to do more with less human interaction.
3. Content-filtering becomes a significant marketing practice. It’s official, we are all drowning in information and the days of “more content is better content” are coming to an end. Moving forward valuable content must include insight, and filtering should be a central practice in order to help people and prospects get what they need when they need it.Service providers will be chosen based on their ability to find and share the good stuff in addition to making sense of the changing stuff.
4. Visual simplicity becomes the desired communication method. From a design standpoint you don’t need to look beyond sites and services such as Pinterest, Pinvolve and The Fancy to see that people want visual content.
5. Tablet optimization becomes the mobile standard. We’ve all been rushing around the last few years talking about optimizing everything for the mobile device. The other day I witnessed three different women fish tablets from their purses while they were shopping.
How To Start Your Catering Business
Have you ever dreamed of Starting Your Catering Business?
This Comprehensive Start-Up Guide Kit contains all the
necessary tools and strategies you need to successfully
launch and grow your business.
A powerful way to make money with these headlines or “mini-ads” is to use them as text links on your website.
Text links should be set-up in a prominent place on your website for maximum exposure and maximum effectiveness.
How To Start A Catering Business From Scratch!
If You Want To Start Your Own Catering Business, You’ll Love This Guide!
Important News For Anyone Wanting To Start a Catering Business
Starting a Catering Business
The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Catering Business and more you can make for yours
Check out the Starting a Catering Business Start Up Guide Kit Now!
The Starting a Catering Business Start-Up Guide Kit™ also includes all of the necessary forms that are needed to operate a catering business including many financial forms, sample business letters and a complete business plan.
come here now and order and watch with many details
An inexpensive way to reach a lot of people is to place ads in ezines. You can advertise in ezines with circulation’s of 100,000 or more and only pay $30 or so. It’s a really great deal for the circulation you get.
Here are some places you can start advertising your affiliate link. You will want to ask these ezine owners to publish your ad in food industry related ezines or newsletters.
Top Ezine Directory List:
Best Ezines.com http://www.bestezines.com
Bizweb Gazette http://www.bizweb2000.com
Directory of Ezines http://www.lifestylespub.com
The Ultimate Magazine Database http://www.infojump.com
Ezine AdSource http://ezineadsource.com
John Labovitz’s Ezine List http://www.meer.net/~johnl/e-zine-list
Top Ezine Ads http://www.topezineads.com
Web Head Ezine http://www.webheadnews.com/ezineads.html
HitOverload Solo Ad Mailing http://www.hitoverload.com/advertising.html
Lifestyles Pub http://www.lifestylespub.com
The Ultimate Magazine Database http://www.infojump.com
Xtreme Marketing Tips Ezine http://www.ezinehits.com/ad-rates.htm
Instructions for placing ads are usually found in these directories. You can submit an ad today and have it run in just a day or two and start making money.
Liftago™ Rewards Plan
The Rewards Plan is a summary of how you can make money with the Liftago™
Community Business. Its purpose is to reward marketers who spread the use of the
Liftago™ services around the world. The Rewards Plan is funded from transaction fees
paid by drivers for each taxi job they receive through Liftago™.
1.At the start, there is the initiative of any Liftago™ marketer: to make sure there are
many of passengers and drivers who use Liftago™ apps. First, passengers from
your community order their taxis through the Liftago™ Taxi app. For every order
that drivers receive through the Liftago™ Driver app, a small fixed transaction fee is
paid to Liftago™. It is the only fee paid by drivers for getting their taxi ride jobs. This
is also the base for Liftago™ funding.
2. The first half of this fee flows back to Liftago™ to fund expenses, costs, profits, and
growth of Liftago™ services.
3. The other half is the base of the Rewards Plan - money available to reward you
(Liftago™ marketers) for spreading the use of Liftago™.
4. 11% of the initial transaction fee is put aside into a Bonus Reserve. We’ll be ready
to use this Bonus Reserve money to design special reward plans for the most
successful marketers as soon as we get feedback from the market and then can
design the additional reward programs properly.
5. The remaining major part (39%) of the transaction fee will be the base of your
earnings: Taxi Ride Bonus.
6. The Taxi Ride Bonus will be allocated equally among up to six marketers (each one
being a patron to the next marketer in the line). The last marketer getting the 6.5%
of the transaction fee in the form of the Taxi Ride Bonus is the one who initially
inspired the passenger to use Liftago™ Taxi by way of his invite link to download
A marketer can withdraw any amount of Liftago™ income from their account at any time
through a PayPal™ account. In the near future, it will be possible to use Liftago™ income
as a payment for Liftago™ rides.
In order to remain eligible for earnings from the Liftago™ Rewards Plan, you have to fulfill
the following eligibility conditions:
1. In the course of every 6 months (specifically 180 days) of being a Liftago™ marketer,
you have to register 6 new members (passengers / drivers / marketers) into your
community OR take 6 Liftago™ rides yourself OR any combination of these two.
2. For the purposes of fraud protection, you have to install the Liftago™ Taxi app OR
Liftago™ Driver app on your phone and log in the app with your marketer account data
within the first six months (specifically 180 days) after registering as a Liftago™
If you fail to fulfill these eligibility conditions, you will be temporarily skipped with the
Liftago™ Income allocation, that is until you become eligible again. Eligibility conditions
allow us to build an effective marketing community where every active marketer can
benefit instead of being hindered by inactive marketers in their community.
1. Use Liftago™.
2. Share Liftago™.
3. Share the Liftago™ Community Business.
4. Stay productive. Help your community be productive.
t’s Now Possible to Post to Google+ Automatically Make WordPress a SEO Powerhouse with Automated Social Media
Have you lost control of your SEO?
If your rankings are dropping faster than a lead balloon it could
be that your social signals are non-existant…
Are you getting ZERO engagement with social media? Then it’s time
to do something about it…
Regain your competitive edge with a DOMINANT Social Media strategy.
Sean Donahoe, one of the best known experts in online marketing is
showing how to put some REAL HORSEPOWER back in your marketing:
* Fully automate your Social Signals (Even across multiple accounts)
* Automate your Facebook visibility with CONSTANT campaigns
* DOMINATE Twitter with brilliant AUTOMATED Tweets (recurring
* Be a Google+ Rockstar with Auto Posting (This is SUPER SEXY)
* Take FULL CONTROL of your Social Media marketing efforts
* One super simple plugin takes care of everything
Get this SECRET Social Media SEO Weapon BEFORE your competitors do and they turn their sites on your business and blow it away…
It’s Locked and Loaded with EXPLOSIVE Features that you need to see Local marketers know how important Social Media is but it takes
time… That’s why I love automation and I know you will love this
new tool from legendary marketer Sean Donahoe that:
* Allows you to FULL CONTROL of all your Social Marketing campaigns
* BROADCAST your expert AUTHORITY all across the Internet
* Create Recurring, Scheduled and Broadcast Campaigns
* Tap into Billions of customers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest on 100% Autopilot…
* Generate MASSIVE amounts of Traffic, Leads and NEW customers
* Create compelling Social Media campaigns INSTANTLY
* Expand and LOCK IN your customer base for GOOD!
* Automatically DOMINATE all your chosen local markets
Best of all, its all wrapped up in one very simple to use WordPress plugin that can automated everything you need for Social Media…